Leasing Analyst - Commercial Real Estate
|Real Estate||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, September 23, 2022|
Our client, one of Canada's most established Commercial Real Estate companies, is in the market for a driven Leasing Analyst in Toronto. The selected individual will be responsible for conducting financial and market analyses that will support and enhance the company's strategic decisions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Consult with Leasing Executive highlighting such risks and recommending alternative solutions
- Analyze Tenant Proposal Forms validating information and identifying potential financial losses to the organization.
- Help facilitate accurate financial and operational reporting and review
- Document Request Forms prepared by the General Managers ensuring amendment has been tracked correctly in Yardi.
- Manage TPF through every stage of the Leasing process ensuring deals are imported in Yardi on a timely basis
- Manage the administration of signed documents such as Leases, Lease Amending Agreements, Specialty Leasing Agreements and License Agreements ensuring the tenant is billed in accordance to the legal document at all times. Identify Lease exceptions as they relate to recoveries.
- Manage the administration of these exceptions by tracking them in Yardi and in the Recovery Manual.
- Complete lease exceptions analysis determining the financial impact of selected exception deals as well as provide ongoing leadership support and expertise to regional and property staff relating to lease interpretation and tenant queries.
- Monitor the set-up of the deals in Yardi ensuring that Revenue policies and procedures have been followed at all imes
- Analyze and consolidate regional monthly and quarterly occupancy calculations
- Provide training to property and regional staff relating to the Commercial Management section of Yardi and SSLE
- Work with Senior Director of Lease Administration and System Procedures to promote and implement new system initiatives and Revenue Procedures
- Act as a Project Leader for the Region on special projects as they relate to CM and SSLE initiatives
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in accounting, finance, commerce, or business.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Property Management
- Advanced knowledge in Word and Excel
- Strong communicator, verbal and written
- Excellent with time management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and focused on accuracy
- Analytical with good problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative
- Comfortable presenting in front of others
- Able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
If interested, please apply directly to add or email your resume to email@example.com.
Are you or someone you know looking to make a career move? ***If you refer us a candidate that lands a job, you will earn a $500 REFERRAL BONUS!***
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +