Administrative Support Assistant - Hybrid (Langley, BC)
|Insurance||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, September 23, 2022|
Our client in the Insurance Industry is seeking an Administrative Support Assistants to join their team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain more office experience.
This is a hybrid role working Monday - Friday during CORE business hours. After training, you will have the opportunity to work 2 days remotely and the other 3 onsite in the Langley, BC office.
This position will be paying $20.00/hour
Roles and Responsibilities
- Call skills: following up with claimants via phone, great customer service, assist with reception rotation as needed
- Documentation: requesting documents, documenting within the system, updating profiles, following up with claimants, creating and sending letters.
- Mail/Courier: ingoing and outgoing mail and courier package handling
- Working with providers and employees to book Independent medical examination appointments. triage calls, organize schedules
- Critical thinking, quick learner
- Attention to detail
- Time management
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous office related experience is a MUST
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Well developed organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Proficient user in MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel
- Strong typing and data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Well developed problem solving skills
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week