Job Evaluation Consultant - Government Agency
|Provincial Government||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, September 23, 2022|
Our client, a government agency, is seeking a Job Evaluation Consultant for a 1-YEAR CONTRACT.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Total Rewards and HRIS, you will lead all aspects of job description writing and job evaluation, update legacy job descriptions for both union and non-union groups, support implementation of collective bargaining, and assist internal leaders with determining job responsibilities, competencies, and qualifications.
This is a hybrid position requiring 2 days on site in North York.
IMPORTANT: To apply for this role, you must be incorporated/a consultant with articles of incorporation. Sole Proprietors can not be considered at this time.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Update legacy job descriptions for both non-union and union groups required for job evaluation and pay equity
- Working with FSRA leaders to determine job responsibilities, identify competencies needed in a position, establish qualifications needed for recruitment and selection
- Works with HR team in job evaluations for executive, management and unionized positions including direction and support of management and HR colleagues on the job description writing process and final determination of evaluations of positions within FSRA utilizing multiple executive, management and unionized job evaluation structures, guidelines and systems.
- Support the implementation and preparation for collective bargaining
Qualifications and Experience
- 8-10 years’ experience in the provision and oversight of job descriptions, job evaluations, advisory services and support
- Specialized experience in leading all aspects of job description writing and job evaluation within an evolving start-up organization and unionized environment
- Knowledge and interpretive understanding of relevant legislation and initiatives in a broad public sector environment
- Proven customer service and partnership skills and a committed team player
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
Apply today or email your resume to Tammy@AltisRecruitment.com for immediate consideration
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +