|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, September 23, 2022|
One of our top construction clients is seeking at Data Coordinator to join their growing and dynamic team! The Data Coordinator will support operations by creating and maintaining master data files related to financial systems and processes. The role is responsible for ensuring the quality of master data in the ERP system for several of our operating companies. The performance of duties requires an ability to think critically and maintain a high level of accuracy, consistency, and adherence to established business process.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain vendor master files in the ERP system.
- Create and maintain customer master files in the ERP system.
- Create and maintain master files related to equipment.
- Set-up and maintain cost codes and related cost budgets for jobs throughout the project life cycle.
- Setup customer contract master files and maintain them for change orders throughout the project life cycle.
- Setup subcontractor master files and maintain them for change orders throughout the project life cycle.
- Work closely with operations and finance teams to ensure timely, accurate and efficient setup and maintenance of all master data to meet the needs of all stakeholders.
- Open and close jobs in the ERP system.
- Entry of change orders throughout the project life cycle.
- Setup and maintenance of bank IDs in the ERP system.
- Testing of new software releases with respect to master files.
- Other master files may be added to the role over time.
- All other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in a similar or related role would be considered an asset. Experience related to business operations, accounting or administration would be applicable in this role.
- Post secondary education in business, accounting or finance would be highly regarded.
- The ability to maintain a high attention to detail doing repetitive or similar tasks.
- The ability to find solutions to problems uncovered and understand their impact on “big picture” business processes.
- Effective communication and organizational skills, with the ability to change priorities to meet business needs.
- Strong time management and planning skills, with an emphasis on quality output. Understanding when to ask for help will be critical in the success of this role.
- Proficient use of various office based software, including Microsoft Office (basic excel skills are required)
- Familiarity with programs such as Adobe and eCMS (ERP system) would be considered an asset.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +