Finance Analyst - Insurance & Wealth Management
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, September 23, 2022|
Our client, a global consulting firm that caters to insurance, reinsurance, wealth management, and asset management clients is seeking analysts and consultants to join their team.
In this role you will contribute to study design, data analysis and research, and client delivery. This position is ideal for self starters possessing the rare combination of strong technical/analytical skills and excellent client management potential.
PERKS: Salary starting at $80K, 20% bonus, hybrid work arrangement (2-3 days in office per week), benefits, and paid vacation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strengthen the company's intellectual property and information base.
- Conduct data analysis and deliver effective visualization (in slides or using cloud-based tools).
- Contribute to strategic options development and client recommendations.
- Proactive engagement with target clients on topics and industry themes.
- Build rapport with decision makers at target clients and present at forums and conferences to develop profile and contribute to business development.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years' experience in financial services or consulting
- Bachelor degree in business, finance, economics, or related field of study
- Strong data analytics and project management skills
- Ability to present data insights to internal and external clients
- Insurance or reinsurance industry experience
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
Apply today or email Tammy@AltisRecruitment.com for immediate consideration
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Less than one week
Two weeks +