Administration Assistant Contract
|Federal Government||Administration & Clerical|
|English 100%, French 90%||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Friday, September 23, 2022|
We are working with one of our valued Government clients on a 3 month contract position for an Administrative Assistant. The work will consist of general administrative and clerical duties such as but not limited to: financial reconciliation, setting up financial commitments, making travel arrangements and travels claims, maintaining training records, sorting and filing mail.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responds to inquiries and provides administrative advice and support to management (in French and English)
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications, in particular Word and Excel;
- Prepares reports, good writing skills required;
- Makes travel arrangements for staff and validates travel requests for commitment and
- Prepares routine correspondence, and reviews materials for accuracy.
Qualifications and Experience
- Valid reliability clearance
- At least 12 months of experience assisting in Administration tasks
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week