Operations Coordinator - 6 Month Contract to Perm (100% Remote)
|Non-Profit & Charities||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, September 23, 2022|
Our client, a non profit organization, is seeking an exceptional Operations Coordinator to join their team on a full-time 6 months contract with potential to transition into a permanent role. This is a 100% remote opportunity and offers a pay range between $26-$35/hr based on prior experience. This role will be supporting the VP of Operations who manages both operations and HR responsibilities.
This position is for a resourceful, detail-oriented and highly organized administration professional. The ideal candidate is analytically minded and has great communication skills. A self-starter with the ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision, the candidate must be a team player with a flexible attitude.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting the VP of Operations directly with operations, administration, and HR tasks
- Maintaining accurate files, records and project status.
- Assist with spreadsheet communications
- Assist with coordinating and booking in interviews for the VP
- Process new hire packages
- Coordinate on projects and assist with planning, budgets, etc
- Schedule calls and meetings in
- Assist with accounts payable
- Keep digital employee records
- Additional duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Have 1+ years of experience in administration, operations, and/or HR
- Well-presented, punctual, responsible, humble, and dedicated
- Ability to work under pressure and meet timelines
- Strong communication, listening, and executing skills – both verbal and written (in person, and on phone)
- Flexibility to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task, and prioritize work
- Ability to follow instructions and set procedures; attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Tech Savvy; Working knowledge of Google, MS office, and other admin programs: Word, Excel
If interested and qualified, please apply today for immediate consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week