Lead Software Developer - REMOTE
|Federal Government||Application and Software Development|
|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, September 22, 2022|
On behalf of our valued Federal Government clients, ExcelITR is seeking a Lead Software Developer to support the design and development of their internal database system. This contract will begin upon contract award and will run for 3 years, with 2 additional extension option periods. All work is expected to be conducted remotely from within Canada.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the technical development team.
- Develop and prepare diagrammatic plans for the solution of business and technical problems in .NET and Web based solutions.
- Select and incorporate available software programs
- Translate detailed flow charts into coded machine instructions and confer with technical personnel in planning programs
Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years of experience as a Software Developer
- 5+ years of experience developing in VB.NET in a transactional database environment
- 10+ years of experience in designing use cases and business requirements documents
- 5+ years of experience leading development teams
We appreciate all applicants, however only those who are qualified will be contacted.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks