|English verbal and written||Valid Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, September 22, 2022|
Our federal government client is seeking a Project Manager to oversee the implementation and development of a new and cohesive training program within the Defence sector. This large capital project will deliver a transition to a relevant, flexible, responsive, and effective aircrew training system capable of producing sufficient New Wing Graduates (NWG) to meet future Defence Policy tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate activities related to the Site Support Services and Facility Management program implementation;
- Coordinates, drafts and prepares for signature formal project documents and reports;
- Develop and maintain technical documents to support program implementation;
- Review and provide recommendation on contractor deliverables;
- Review the program documentation and provide recommendations;
- Liaise with program SMEs to coordinate the delivery of documents in support of the program;
- Analyze and provide feasible solutions to stated technical and operational requirements;
- Draft program documents in support of Site Support Services and Facility Management;
- Participate in the program integration activities;
- Document lessons learned;
- Generate and update program documents such as schedules, risk database and contract updates; and
- Other associated tasks as assigned by the TA.
Qualifications and Experience
- Valid secret security clearance
- 5 Years of experience within Capital Projects ***a capital project is defined as a project for the acquisition of equipment, materiel or services (or any combination of equipment, materiel or services). This includes capital construction projects and major capital projects (over $5 Million CDN).
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
Apply Today or ask about our referral bonus for new consultants
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Less than one week
Two weeks +