Quality Assurance Specialist
|Federal Government||Quality Assurance|
|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, September 23, 2022|
One of our Federal Government Clients is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist to support in the design and development in their Resource Information Management System maintenance and support services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver Testing and Quality Assurance services
- Develop testing and quality assurance / quality management standards, guidelines, methodologies, strategies, plans, approaches, scripts, use cases, issues trackers and bug tracking systems and related reports.
- Manage test activates and reviewers throughout the work process
- Ensure that software is developed on time, budget is being followed, in accordance to guidelines
- Attend meetings with billed resources
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years in Quality Assurance and Testing
- A valid Enhanced Reliability Security Clearance
- 5+ years working on software development projects
- Strong experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong experience using automated development testing tools such as NUnit and JUnit etc
- Previous experience working in a test driven development and defining unit tests
- Previous experience coordinating testing schedules, and assessing results
We appreciate all applicants however, only those who qualify will be contacted.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
One to two weeks
Two weeks +