HRIS Specialist - Hybrid Role in Toronto
|Permanent||Up to: $90,000.00|
|Non-Profit & Charities||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, September 22, 2022|
Our client, an established non-profit organization in Toronto, ON, is actively seeking an HRIS Specialist to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. This is a hybrid opportunity, ideally looking for a candidate to work on-site 2-3 times per week. As part of the HR team, this position will be responsible for providing HR systems, HR Analytics and HR Reporting support. This position will be responsible for overall maintenance of the HR systems and actively participate in the success of new HRIS initiatives. This opportunity includes a competitive salary, full benefits package, 4 weeks of vacation, and additional perks!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as the primary user and subject matter expert of the HRIS system.
- Maintain data integrity within and across systems, conduct system audits and reconcile discrepancies with other functional areas to ensure data accuracy.
- Maintain complete and up-to-date process documentation
- Identify and propose solutions for system and process improvements and efficiencies.
- Create and maintain a variety of reports including turnover, demographic and other key metrics
- Assist with evolving the current HRIS system to be more robust and efficient
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Required to have min 6 years of experience working as an HRIS Analyst or HRIS Specialist.
- Must have solid experience with analyzing HR data and creating relevant HR reports.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office products, with advanced knowledge in Excel (Pivot tables, V-look-ups)
- Ability to extract data, create queries, and conduct reports
- Ideally have experience with Ceridian Dayforce
- Ability to establish rapport and excellent communication with staff; excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Superior organizational abilities and high attention to detail and accuracy.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
If you are interested and qualified, please apply online today for immediate consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +