|Federal Government||Business Analysis|
|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, September 22, 2022|
We are working with a valued Federal Government client seeking a Business Analyst to join their team on a remote, long term contract. The Business Analyst will be responsible to assist in the support and maintenance of the ongoing project and the design and development of enhancements required to address changing business needs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and document statements of requirements for support and enhancements.
- Perform business analyses of functional requirements to identify information, procedures, and decision flows.
- Evaluate existing procedures and methods, identify and document items such as database content, structure, application subsystems.
- Define and document interfaces of manual to automated operations within application subsystems, to external systems, and between new and existing systems.
- Design and execute a variety of software tests.
- Establish acceptance test criteria with client.
- Support and use the selected methodologies.
- Assist in development of Open Government strategy.
- Attend a daily 15 minute standup meeting with all resources that are billing activities on that day.
Qualifications and Experience
- 120 months of work experience in Business Analysis in the last 180 months
- 60 months of work experience in Business Analysis for software development within the last 120 months as of bid closing
- 12 months of work experience in the Upstream Oil and Gas industry specifically production accounting or royalty management* within the last 120 months
- Holds a valid Reliability Clearance
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +