Senior HR Advisor - Global Operations
|IT Managed Services||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, September 22, 2022|
Our client in the IT Software industry is looking for a Senior HR Advisor to manage Global Operations for a 18 month contract. In this role you will work with internal and external stakeholders, lead a number of key people projects and support the delivery of people strategy. This position will have 1 direct report.
This is a full-time remote role for the duration of the contract.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support Global Mobility
- Act as a point of contact for our global stakeholders
- Support project management activities – you will support the execution of business projects that have a people impact
- Ensure managers have the skills and tools to effectively carry out their roles as People Managers through advice, guidance, and coaching
- Advise the central team and business leadership on market knowledge and best practices to assist in the development of a competitive Benefits strategy for North America
- Create, implement and maintain all people support policies and procedures
Qualifications and Experience
- 5-8 years of experience in a senior level HR role
- Experience with supporting global teams or a team in America
- Experience in vendor management and project management
- Advising and supporting Senior Leaders
- Experience in Benefits
- Ability to work independently and collaborate well with the team
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +