Bilingual Administrative Assistant Hybrid
|Non-Profit & Charities||Administration & Clerical|
|Fluent French and English||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, September 22, 2022|
Seeking a Bilingual Administrative Assistant for our client working within the non profit space.
This is a full time, permanent position operating in a hybrid working model. Our client is looking for a candidates to work Monday - Friday in a busy environment working 2-3 days per week onsite. You must be fluently bilingual in English and French to be considered for this opportunity. There is a week of travel included in November that is mandatory for this position.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing and responding to telephone or email communications for management
- Handling meeting coordination
- Event planning
- Arranging logistics for meetings and appointments
- Document handling
- Updating and Creating letters and communication
Qualifications and Experience
Nice to have:
- Looking for candidates with a minimum of 1 year experience on the phones as well as professional writing skill
- Experience in hospitality or customer service is an asset
- Strong communication skills in both English and French
- Strong organizational skills: working with providers and employees to book appointments, organize schedules, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management
- Looking for someone who is technologically savvy and proficient with Word and Excel
Is this you? Do you know someone who would love this role? Apply today!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week