|2 Year Contract|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, September 22, 2022|
We are looking for a PeopleSoft Administrator to join our public sector client for a 24-month (2 year) contract.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establishes PeopleSoft system specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, security requirements; designing system infrastructure
- Secures PeopleSoft system by developing system access, monitoring, control and evaluation; disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation
- Upgrades system by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating and installing enhancements and new software
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Works closely with the business, so effective communication and presentation skills are especially important
- Designs system infrastructure in accordance with industry best practices
- Establishes PeopleSoft system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of PC and server hardware, software, LAN and WAN networks, and operating and system management systems
- Defines system and operational policies and procedures
- Maintains PeopleSoft system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems
- Executes migration of development changes to production and UAT
- Executes migration of PeopleSoft stack configuration changes to production and UAT
- Works with DBA team to refresh non-production environments
- Applies regulatory (payroll tax updates) and application patches
- Manages Peoplesoft technology stack including related components such as SSL certificates, WebLogic Application Server
- Configures, manages and troubleshoots Integration Broker
- Works with the PeopleSoft support team to troubleshoot issues related to PeopleSoft environments
- Ensures configuration is consistent across all environments and documents issues reported and root cause analysis
- Works with DBA team to support database related activities such as upgrades, patching and security configuration
- Ensures the technical, configuration and architecture documentation for PeopleSoft is up to date
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 5 years hands-on upgrade experience with PeopleSoft 9.2 applications for HCM and FSCM
- Minimum 5 years experience in planning, designing and implementing Oracle / PeopleSoft infrastructure
This is a REMOTE opportunity.
You will be expected to work 7 hours per day.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
24 Month Contract
Two weeks +