Bilingual Client Service Associate - Administrative Opportunity
|Financial Services||Administration & Clerical|
|Fluent French and English||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Thursday, September 22, 2022|
We are currently recruiting for a Bilingual Client Service Associate to join our client, an independent Investment Firm in Ottawa. The primary focus of this role will be to assist the advisor in managing existing investment portfolios and developing new business by providing excellent client services; which includes, but is not limited to, transaction processing and tracking, record keeping, responding to and resolving client issues, and preparing client files and statements for advisor/client meetings.
This full time, permanent opportunity will work onsite from their office located in Orleans (free parking onsite and bus accessible). The ideal candidate will be fluently Bilingual in French and English, and it will be considered an asset to have previous experience in the Financial Services Industry (Mutual Funds license or has an interest in obtaining). Candidates with no experience in Financial Services but an interest in making a career change are welcome to apply!
Please note: "The successful candidate will be vaccinated as a condition of employment as part of the organization’s legal obligation under Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) and that the vaccination requirement is subject to the employer’s duty to accommodate under applicable human rights legislation."
Roles and Responsibilities
- Process and track transactions
- Maintain client information and files
- Process time-sensitive instructions in an accurate and timely manner
- Schedule appointments and manage client database
- Prepare client files and statements for advisor/client meetings
- Provide a high level of client services, resolve client issues and respond to client inquires in a timely manner
- Support the financial advisor in the review of client portfolios and development of financial plans for new clientele
- Follow up with clients and/or investment companies
Qualifications and Experience
- Several years of administrative experience
- Written and spoken fluency in English and French required
- Must have strong organizational skills and excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as work successfully as a member of a dynamic team in a professional environment
- Must be adaptable to adjust to numerous changing work priorities
- Must be detail oriented with exceptional follow up skills
- CFP or Mutual Funds license, or working knowledge of mutual funds is an asset
- Previous experience in the Financial Services industry is an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week