Executive Assistant On-site (5 days a week)
|Financial Services||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, September 22, 2022|
Our client in the financial services industry is looking for a sharp Executive Assistant to join their growing team in downtown Toronto! As an Executive Assistant, this individual will report directly into the Office Manager and is responsible for supporting 3 C-Suite Executives with their administrative needs. This individual will play a key role supporting and collaborating with other Executive Assistants, Administrative Assistants, and a manager who collaboratively work together to accomplish the organizational goals of the firm.
This organization requires you to work on-site 5 days per week. Standard office hours are Monday-Friday (9:00AM - 5:30PM).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the CEO, Chief of Staff and Chief of Finance
- Support documentation and prepare accordingly
- Manage complex calendars
- Book travel arrangements and accommodations
- Schedule and attend meetings, prepare agendas and take minutes, which will be later transcribed
- Handle incoming calls, and manage general inquires
- Maintain a filing system and manage the office database
- Manage incoming mail and direct to the right staff member
- Work on special projects, coordinate tasks as needed
- Coordinate meetings and events
- Other tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- 6+ years of related administrative experience in a professional office setting
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Must have strong client service skills
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy deadline-driven environment
- Must be able to work well both independently and in a team
- Previous experiences and proficiency in MS Office Suite (intermediate to advanced)
- Adaptable, accountable and dependable
- Experience using Oracle is an asset
- Event planning experience is an asset
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
If you are interested and qualified please apply today for immediate consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week