Communications Advisor - 100% Remote!
|Permanent||From: $70,000.00 To: $90,000.00|
|Healthcare||Marketing & Communications|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, September 22, 2022|
Our client, a quickly growing healthcare organization is hiring for a fully remote permanent full-time Communications Advisor.
Day to day, you will be responsible for supporting a variety of communications activities for both internal and external audiences. You will implement communications strategies, improve internal communication, develop plans to target audiences, promote the organization, interact with key members/ partners, and establish productive relationships with key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate is a strong writer, has 5+ years of generalist communications experience, and ideally has worked in the healthcare sector.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support communications to promote corporate objectives and align with stakeholder and member needs
- Create written materials, including presentations, news releases, and email communication content
- Develop and implement a communication strategy
- Manage social media and digital plans that support campaigns and programs
- Compile social media analytics and adapt the social media strategy accordingly
- Coordinate media appearances and social engagements for the chair of the group
- Prepare press releases, liaise with the press and respond to media inquiries
- Oversee company websites and optimize the performance of the online content
- Create communication plans for event meetings
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in communications, public relations or related
- Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related
- Ability to analyze complex data and organize it in a presentable and clear manner that is easy to digest
- Must have strong writing and editing skills
- Experience managing traditional and social media
- Proficiency with MS Office and Website Software Applications
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Bilingual in English and French an asset
- Experience with Web Design an asset
- Previous experience within healthcare industry an asset
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
If you are interested and qualified please apply today for immediate consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
One to two weeks