Junior Administrative Assistant - Richmond, B.C.
|Retail||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, September 21, 2022|
Our client, a large national retail chain, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to help out at their warehouse office located in Richmond! This a contract opportunity going on until mid December. This position would start as soon as possible and the rate of pay is between $18-$20/hour based on experience.
Access to a car is recommended as there is not much transit access. Junior candidates are welcomed as you will be fully trained on-site. The office is open on the weekends, so the ability to work some weekends is ideal. The shifts will typically run from Sunday - Friday with the occasional Saturday surrounding the busy holidays.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with shipping/receiving
- General administrative duties such as paperwork
- Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs
- Affix proper postage to each package in preparation for shipping
- Liaise with other locations across Western Canada
- Respond to incoming calls and e-mail in a timely and professional manner
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 6 months experience in an Administrative role
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Experience using MS Word, Excel, and Outlook in a work setting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
The hours for this role are 9am - 5:30pm.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week