|Federal Government||Quality Assurance|
|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, September 21, 2022|
We are working with a valued federal government client seeking a Tester to join their team on a remote, 6 month contract. The client is looking for a Tester to join their team to support ongoing IT initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership, guidance, training, and mentoring to implement test automation across project teams and existing FTE’s.
- Develop, document, and maintain test plans, test cases, test scripts, and other test artifacts for various projects including Migration projects.
- Develop and implement Automation Framework and strategies to automate the current and proposed test plan.
- Identification of Automation scenarios and creating Scripts in various projects.
- Oversee technical execution of the recommended automation solution across project teams
- Perform Web services testing for REST API using standard frameworks
- Reviewing Business Requirement Document / design specifications to create relevant test cases.
Qualifications and Experience
- The proposed resource must have demonstrated experience in Testing for at least 5 of the last 10 years.
- experience in designing and developing Test Automation framework and implementing automation scripts in line with Industry trends and best practices.
- experience in designing, developing, and executing manual / automated tests.
- experience with supervising and overseeing the execution of manual / automated test plans within the defined timelines of a project.
- experience in performing tests on Mobile applications.
- has worked on Data Migration Tests.
- Valid Reliability Clearance
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
One to two weeks
Two weeks +