Patient Care & Reimbursement Specialist - Fully Remote in the West Coast
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, September 21, 2022|
Our client in the Healthcare Industry is seeking Patient Care & Reimbursement Specialists to join their growing team. The ideal candidate must have extensive experience working within a similar role within the health care or pharmaceutical industry. Our client is an industry leader looking for dedicated candidates to join their team working fully remote. Are you a passionate reimbursement professional looking for a change and room to grow? Apply today!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service for all incoming and outbound calls with patients, clinics and physicians.
- Assist with scheduling patient deliveries and prescription refills.
- Update and maintain the client database with relevant documents from physicians, clinics and insurance companies.
- Handle any complaints and escalations as per company's policies, as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry, working directly with patients and other health professionals
- Experience with public (provincial and federal) and private third party drug reimbursement plans
- Strong interpersonal skills are required as the role requires assisting medical patients over the phone and email.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Software such as Word and Excel.
- Ability to work flexible hours
Apply today to join this dynamic team!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks