Administrative Assistant On-site (North York)
|Financial Services||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, September 20, 2022|
Our client in the financial services industry is seeking an administrative assistant to join their team! This is a permanent position which offers benefits, located on-site in North York. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of experience working in administration.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assume ownership of assigned responsibilities, including recognizing any urgencies and assisting in the resolution of problems.
- Resolve issues with delivery and/or distribution of mail.
- Maintain and update distribution lists as per internal policies and procedures, if required.
- Weigh mail to determine exact postage costs using the postage meter.
- Readdress undeliverable mail due to incomplete address information or other reasons.
- Create and/or upload documents into the system as needed.
- Ensure all time-sensitive notices are securely emailed/communicated to advisors in a timely fashion.
- Provide reception relief as requested and required.
- Answer telephone calls in an efficient and professional manner, directing and redirecting calls or taking messages as appropriate.
- Additional responsibilities, duties and special projects as identified.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a clerical, administrative or similar role
- Superior organizational and time management skills with demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Proven accuracy, attention to detail and data entry skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week