Sr. Communications Specialist - Government
|English verbal and written||Valid Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, September 20, 2022|
Working with our Government client's Communications projects and day-day Social media Communications strategy, the Sr. Communications Specialist will be relied on to update on social media projects and establish new communications lines for this dynamic client group. 100% Remote.
Apply to Shelagh@altisrecruitement.com for further consideration.
Roles and Responsibilities
- With our fast-paced Government client division, the Sr. Communications Consultant will be able to work Remotely and support them with:
- Project management of key Communications social media updates, liaising with internal partners and ensuring prompt attention to ensure deadlines are met
- Familiar with processes and commitments to get Social media pages updated
- Conducting research and facilitating partnership calls to help better prepare and support the Communications strategy for showcasing, storytelling and developing key successes are well researched/prepared for all social media channels
- Key areas of strength include strong time management, project focus and a foundation in professional business communications skills
- Strong proficiency and familiarity with GoC Communications structures and Social Media trends
Qualifications and Experience
- Secret cleared
- Flexibility to work with our clients schedule would allow for part-time leading to full-time workday commitment
- Ideal if proficient in English/French but not required
- Available from October - March 2023
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
One to two weeks