HR Generalist - Hybrid Role
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check vulnerable sector|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, September 23, 2022|
Our client in the healthcare industry is seeking a stellar candidate to join their team! This is starting on an 11 week contract with a strong potential to be extended until December 2022. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in an HR Generalist role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support to managers, supervisors and employees in the areas of recruitment, employee relations, benefits and pension, compensation, health and safety, and performance management
- Assist with the full-cycle recruitment process, including resume screening, interviewing, reference checking and creating offer letters
- Enter and maintain employee information in HRIS system, and ensure integrity of confidential data at all times;
- Manage the orientation process of all new hires
- Participate in health and safety initiatives
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years progressive experience working in a client focused HR Generalist role
- Knowledge on WSIB
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +