Scheduling Clerk - Court Services Region of Durham
|Contract - 2 months|
|Federal Government||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, September 20, 2022|
The Region of Durham is looking for a Scheduling Clerk - Court Services to join their team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Scheduling Clerk, Court Services Reporting to the Supervisor, Court Services; The incumbent will:
- Process, schedule and co-ordinate requests for POA trials and early resolutions
- Monitor, prepare spreadsheets, statistics and analyze various types of offences and the number of hearings in the ICON database; forecast future needs
- Respond to inquiries and maintain effective communication as a liaison between all stakeholders including the public
- Maintain accurate court records by entering and updating the ICON database; verify and process information
- Monitor, consult, modify and manipulate Court Master Plan by constantly reviewing and liaising with various stakeholders
- Provide high level, professional and efficient front-line customer service at the public counter, by telephone and email
Qualifications and Experience
- Educational background in Court/Legal
- Fully vaccinated
- Knowledge of processes, legislation and regulations related to the Ontario Court of Justice and the Provincial Offences Act
- Bilingualism in English and French is an asset
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
Apply today if qualified and interested!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week