Human Resources Business Partner Hybrid/Permanent
|Professional Services||Human Resources|
|See Description||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Monday, September 26, 2022|
Our client is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to join their team! This role is a full time, permanent opportunity that operates in a hybrid model.
If yo believe in building strong partnerships through open and honest dialogue, this position is calling you! We are looking for an HR Professional who puts people first and wants to foster a proactive and problem-solving approach.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support each area of Human Resources;
- Stakeholder management, especially focused on management levels, talents and internal HR;
- Establish and maintain a positive and trusting relationship with employees;
- Implement, coordinate and ensure consistent application of HR policies and best practices;
- Provide coaching and counseling to managers and employees on a wide range of HR matters to solve problems and develop appropriate solutions;
- Proactively engage in business planning where there is HR impact in order to align HR strategy with business objectives;
- Advise on HR strategies focused on labour relations, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee engagement
Qualifications and Experience
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- 5+ years progressive HR experience in unionized environment
- A diploma or bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, such as business administration or human resources
- Demonstrated understanding of labour laws, HR policies and procedures
- CHRP considered an asset.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +