|Manufacturing||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Monday, September 19, 2022|
Our client in the food manufacturing industry is looking for a Office Manager to support their team in Mississauga. This is a full-time permanent role that is in office Monday-Friday.
The Office Manager will be responsible for the management and oversight of the office environment including its staff members. They will be responsible for the delivery of all administrative functions of the office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Answering phone calls and e-mails, managing the general inbox and correspondence.
- Overseeing a team of 3 team members, coaching and mentoring the team
- Overseeing all areas of Office operations, including accounting, HR, payroll, finance and IT
- Communicating with various stakeholders including owners, employees, contractors, customers, senior management, and visitors
- Processing expenses and quarterly budgets
- Other duties as required to support the office
Qualifications and Experience
- 4+ years of experience in an Office Manager position.
- At least 2 years of experience managing a team or team members
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Must be extremely organized, focused and efficient
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week