Bilingual Administration/Reception Located Downtown Ottawa
|Legal||Administration & Clerical|
|English 100%, French 90%||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, September 20, 2022|
Altis Recruitment private sector client, a law firm is looking for a Bilingual Administrative/Receptionist candidate to join their growing team! If you enjoy working within a deadline driven environment, are tech savvy and able to learn software quickly, you might be the candidate we are looking for!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Answer calls, collating messages
- Performing receptionist duties, greeting clients; offering beverages etc.
- Filing documents and performing clerical duties as required
- Collating and tracking correspondence received, as well as processing outgoing mail
- General office duties; processing requests, maintaining inventory, meeting minutes, photocopying, scanning etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- You are a self starter- you enjoy taking initiative and tackling every task with a "can do attitude"
- You are interpersonal- as the first face of the company you are professional and positive in all communications
- You are calm and focused- an ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines is very important
- Previous experience in construction administration or previous trades related experience is a very strong asset
- Bilingual in French and English
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week