Executive Assistant 3 Month Contract, $28/hour, Dowtown Toronto
|Contract 3 Months|
|Healthcare||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, September 19, 2022|
One of our top clients in the health care industry is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their dynamic and exciting team! This position is reporting to the Chief and Executives as well as 23 physicians.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Scheduling/calendar management
- Coordinating schedules of five Executives
- Physician invoicing
- Emails, phones, data entry, filing
- Various advanced administrative tasks
Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate will be a seasoned Administrative Assistant, with Executive Assistant experience, capable of hitting the ground running in a busy environment. This role requires great attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines with time constraints, a top-tier multi-tasker and an assertive individual.
- ADVANCED MS Office skills- especially Excel and Outlook
- Previous Executive Assistant experience.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week