Clerical / Admin Support - On Site (Toronto)
|2-3 Month Contract|
|Healthcare||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, September 19, 2022|
Our prominent Health Care client in the Toronto area is seeking 2 Clerical and Admin Support Clerks to assist their team. This opportunity is a fully ON SITE role near the University Ave and College St area and is offering full time hours from Monday to Friday, 9a-5p. Apply today!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Produce letters based on templates provided
- Assist with correspondence management and forwarding correspondence to appropriate individuals
- Assisting with drafting documents
- Assisting with filing duties
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2 years of previous clerical or administrative experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Word / Excel / Adobe
- The successful candidate will be vaccinated as a condition of employment as part of the organization’s legal obligation under Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) and that the vaccination requirement is subject to the employer’s duty to accommodate under applicable human rights legislation
- Immunization records to be provided upon request
Location: University Ave and College St (100% On Site)
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9a-5p
Contract: Full Time, 2-3 Months
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week