|Federal Government||IT Leadership and Management|
|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Monday, September 19, 2022|
We are working with a Federal Government client seeking a Program Administrator to join their team on a 2 year project. They are looking for the Program Administrator to support a temporary workload increase for operational activities related to ensuring departmental CIO risks are effectively mitigated and ensure success and strategic alignment to the GC digital direction.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Direct major transformations valued at over $1B and provided expertise in strategic planning, strategic sourcing, operational improvements and economics
- Lead the strategy, planning, design, change management, implementation and management of business transformation investments and initiatives
- Create negotiation strategies and acted as chief negotiator for IT contracts valued at over $1B covering all services
- Develop and implement an overall approach to change management throughout the implementation process, with a strong focus on visible support from the CIO and effective and frequent communication to staff and clients
- Conduct post-activity reviews / lessons learned follow-ups to major activities in the fiscal year planning and reporting cycle
- Undertake a review of competency gaps and identify organizational changes required
Qualifications and Experience
- (10+) years of experience in program administration within the Government of Canada.
- one (1) project within the last four (4) years as a Chief Information Officer (CIO) (as an EX-4 level and above) for a digital transformation program agenda valued at over $1B, supporting a global operation.
- one (1) project within the last four (4) years, as a Chief Information Officer (CIO) (as an EX-4 level and above), in the development of a digital strategy for implementing innovative technologies to transform service delivery in ALL of the following areas: Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, c) Robotics Process Automation and d) Digital Labs for prototyping
- Worked on 2 projects of a value over $700M for the Government of Canada
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Master's Degree
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
Two weeks +
One to two weeks