Media Relations Consultant
|English 100%, French 70%||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Monday, September 19, 2022|
Our Public Sector client is seeking an experienced Media Relations Consultant to work with them on media monitoring and media relations. If you have experience working with national and local media please apply today!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide advice and communications support to internal staff on matters in connection with topics of interest to the public
- Identify and maintain a catalogue of target media outlets and key contacts by subject matter
- Notify stakeholders and media groups of events and announcements
- Provide background information, recommendations and support in the implementation of strategies to increase media exposure on all levels with emphasis on online and social media
- Draft media messages, news releases, and media advisories as needed
- Conduct regular environmental scans, and produce media monitor reports to track coverage of activities and media issues.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience is required
- Bilingualism would be considered an asset
- Reliability level of security clearance is required
Should you be interested in learning more about this opportunity please reach out to Kirsty Howe at email@example.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Less than one week
Two weeks +