|Logistics & Supply Chain||Business Analysis|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, September 15, 2022|
Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a contract position in Vancouver
Knowledge and Experience:
• Ability to learn quickly and to work independently
• Ability to effectively build relationships in remote work scenarios
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to apply structured problem-solving and decision-making techniques and facilitate discussions with different stakeholders
• Must have relevant work experience (as documented in Services section) in one or more ERP projects
• Must have Hands-on knowledge of process design methodology and tools such as MS-Visio
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Teams, SharePoint)
• Working knowledge of Agile tools such as Azure DevOps and/or willing to learn prior to starting the role
• Knowledge and experience in Asset / Work Management functions in a Maintenance environment is desirable
• Familiar with data maintenance practices, reporting tools or analytics in enterprise settings is desirable
• Previous experience with implementing ERP Asset Management systems such as SAP, Oracle E-Business or Infor/Hexagon EAM/CSF is desirable
If this sounds like you, please reach out for more details.
Qualifications and Experience
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +