|Non-Profit & Charities||Professional|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, September 27, 2022|
Coordinator, Mutual Assistance Program
We are seeking an individual with strong coordination, sales and project management skills to deliver a special subscription-based project to their clients. There is the possibility of an extension of this role depending on the outcome of project delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinating a hotline involving scheduling, tracking and monitoring. Covering 1/3 of the week nights and weekend shifts for an additional pay
- The role will also require the development of the distribution of information via a regular newsletter
- Execution of activities, which could include facilitating exercises for the membership, coordinating presentations on special interest topics, and/or undergoing a review of the Agreement
- Reporting and communication with senior executives and stakeholders on current activities and collaboration with other committees or teams where areas of interest overlap
- Light administrative duties
- Various communications projects
Qualifications and Experience
- A College Diploma or University graduate in a related discipline.
- Solid communication skills
- Highly adept with relevant software such as MS Office Suite, and Adobe,
- Strong work tenet, attention to detail, highly organized and reliable.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to work independently and take direction, work collaboratively, and adapt to varying priorities.
- Coordination and organization skills to ensure that the emergency hotline is monitored 24/7 by staff registered to participate in the program.
- Budgeting skills and experience to buildout the business case for the program. A business, marketing, accounting background or education would be an asset.
- Project management experience, and the ability to ‘deliver’. A Project Management designation would be ideal.
- Sales or key accounts background would be an asset, as business model developed will have to be invoiced and socialized to participating companies.
- In addition to the requirements noted above, stakeholder engagement qualifications or experience would be an asset.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +