Human Resources Manager Hybrid/Permanent
|Professional Services||Human Resources|
|See Description||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, September 28, 2022|
We are seeking for an experienced HR Leader with 8+ years of experience in combination of Employee Relations, Performance Management, Recruitment and People Leadership.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about being a part of a national team, fast growing organization and looking to progress in their career.
An ideal candidate will be responsible for management and execution of day to day HR operations within the Calgary office on a hybrid basis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the guiding employees and driving metrics to support the business;
- Manage the day to day operations of human resources as a stand-alone department.
- Work closely with the leadership team to identify, develop, and recommend strategies in support of the implementation of key human resources priorities and practices
- Develop effective working relationships with all levels of the company and management, respond to queries, provide guidance and information and ensure compliance with policies, procedures and legislative requirements on a national level
- Perform and manage the recruitment process for all positions within the office; deliver and support orientation and onboarding activities; recommend and support attraction and retention strategies.
- Manage Employee Relations
- Understand current legislation changes
- Support Performance Management of office staff
Qualifications and Experience
- Post-Secondary education in the field of Human Resource Management or Business, CHRL designation is a strong asset;
- Minimum 8+ years of progressive experience in Human Resources;
- Experience managing employees, including performance management is required
- Must have solid understanding of Employment Standards, Employee Relations
- Experience performing full cycle recruitment is required
- Strong ability to work independently within a collaborative team; a self-starter with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude and a high level of initiative and flexibility
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills; detail oriented, particularly with regard to written documents (grammar, presentation);
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
***WE OFFER A $500 REFERRAL BONUS, BECAUSE GREAT PEOPLE KNOW GREAT PEOPLE!***
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +