Facilities Management Specialist
|English 100%, French 70%||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Wednesday, September 28, 2022|
Our federal government client is seeking a specialist at an artifact collection storage facility. The facilities management specialist is responsible for planning and delivering building management support including aspects of health and safety and security as well as Collections Consolidation project support. The project planner will provide material management support primarily to manage the disposal of surplus office equipment, materiel related to the Collections Consolidation Project and supplies and inventory tracking for supplies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and monitor administrative follow-ups related to building management issues.
- Organize and provide monitoring of inventory assets and liaise with Branch staff to report on issues.
- Ensure health and safety program and security measures are in place and are followed.
- Conduct research to identify appropriate service provider for major and minor repairs and maintenance.
- Manage the distribution of assets
- Manage the disposal of surplus assets
Qualifications and Experience
- Valid reliability clearance
- Experience in researching and analyzing information from a variety of sources in order to formulate recommendations or provide solutions to management.
- Experience collaborating with various stakeholders or clients.
- Experience coordinating or supervising working group.
- Experience in procurement and contracting
Apply today or refer a colleague and ask about our referral bonus for new consultants
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Less than one week
Two weeks +