|Non-Profit & Charities||Professional|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, September 15, 2022|
Our client, a professional medical association, is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team until 2024. The incumbent will be responsible for acting as a support resource and will handle administrative tasks for the PMO manager and team members to keep the project running smoothly. This may include ordering equipment and supplies, budget management, coordinating deadlines and workflow, and scheduling meetings and appointments.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist project management and data processing professionals, technical users and end users in project coordination and synchronization tasks.
- Provide administrative and technical support of a clerical nature as required to a project team.
- Assist in performing such tasks as maintaining project documentation and application/system libraries.
- Track project change requests.
- Maintain and updates relevant project information in manual and/or electronic files
- Communicate with project management and data processing professionals, technical users and end users on administrative matters related to the project
- Set up meetings, coordinate events, booking flights and other administrative tasks as required
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5+ years experience in a similar position
- Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, a Master’s Degree or education in Project Management is considered a strong asset
- CAPM, PMP, Scrum, SAFe, Prince certifications considered an asset
- Experience with using MS Office Suite
- Experience with SharePoint based intranet
If you are interested, please apply below for IMMEDIATE consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +