Junior Data Admin - Bilingual
|English 100%, French 80%||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, September 16, 2022|
Our private sector financial services client is looking for a Bilingual (French/English) Data Integrity Admin to join their team on an 8 month contract. The role will have a high possibility of extension and will operate on a Hybrid model of 1-2 days a week on site at the Mississauga office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- File Importing of daily/weekly/monthly FundSERV ESG files
- Review and handle exceptions identified from the daily import in Univeris to ensure accurate and ‘clean’ data is imported to the company’s Univeris database
- Identify errors and data integrity issues and escalate when needed
- Resolve advisor enquiries within a timely manner
- Maintain the Supplier and Product names to ensure adherence with IPC naming convention standards.
- Updating supplier files and maintain database
- Preparation and precise completion of the Account Reconciliation process on or before the 10th of each month.
- Other tasks as required
Qualifications and Experience
- 2 years' experience within a corporate environment
- Financial Industry experience is an asset.
- Must be able to communicate clearly both in person and over the phone. Must be able to effectively communicate explanations and solutions and have the ability to ask probing questions to determine the nature of the issue.
- Ability to organize data and reports.
- Must be extremely proficient at using required systems and applications
- Must be able to communicate in French as you will be working with a Quebec team for a specified Quebec based project
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +