|Information Technology||Application and Software Development|
|See Description||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, September 15, 2022|
Our Reputable Mobile Software Client- known for its innovative payment solutions that revolutionized the payment industry in North America, is looking for a Mandarin Speaking Front-End Developer to join their team on a permanent full-time basis.
As a key member of the team, you will work closely with the product management and development team to translate the integrated UI/UX mock-ups into responsive mobile and web apps.
Office Location: Mississauga, ON
Base salary: $100,000 - $140,000/yr.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand the full life cycle application development with a focus on the front end
- Own the front-end experience and push for continuous improvement
- Work with the development team and product management team to continuously improve the capabilities of our innovative software platform
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of Vue.js or React
- Experience with Hybrid app development (Native + web)
- Strong understanding of CSS, its cross-browser quirks, and a keen eye for details
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and leveraging REST APIs
- Solid understanding of software development practices and design patterns
- Strong organizational and estimation skills
- A positive attitude, with the willingness to learn and collaborate
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with Firebase
- Experience with typeScript and configuring web builds
- Experience with design documentation, coding styles, CI/CD, containers, and systems deployment
- Experience with developing with WCAG 2.1 in mind
- Experience with Photoshop
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks