Customer Service Sales Consultant Ottawa Region!
|Professional Services||Customer Service|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Thursday, September 15, 2022|
Welcome to THE job description you’ve been waiting for, we are happy you’ve landed here.
Our client is looking for people who will show up as their whole self because they value diversity and inclusion, as well as people who enjoy having fun at work. Check out below and see if our client’s values align with your own.
ARE THESE YOUR MOTIVATORS?
• You thrive to be your true, authentic self
• Great attitude and enthusiasm
• Obsessed with social media
• Integrity and stewardship
• Deliver WOW through service
• You enjoy a metric environment
If you think you can see yourself delivering WOW SERVICE as a member of their organization, then check out the details below!
OUR CLIENT’S OFFER:
• Hourly wage of $20.43/hour
• PLUS 4% vacation pay
• PLUS an annual bonus of up to $1,000
• PLUS mandatory fun? Yes, please.
• PLUS, if you love it there as much as they love having you – there is a great opportunity to stay on in a permanent position.
• Monday - Friday for an 8 hour shift between the hours of 9:00am - 6:30pm EST
• 4 Month Contract to Start (based on attitude and performance, could go permanent)
• FULLY ONSITE - (Downtown Ottawa)
THE 2 PP’s (Permanent Perks):
• A multitude of benefits and incentives to stay healthy and fit.
• Plenty of paid time off for life, vacations, staycations, and rest.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Outbound calling
- Reaching daily call goals
- Communicating with advertisers, customers and businesses
- Sending and receiving emails
- Selling and upgrading products and services to customers
- Providing excellent customer service skills
- Tracking performance on ads
- Receiving new accounts on a monthly basis
- Schedule calls with advertisers and businesses
Qualifications and Experience
- Great Written + Verbal communication skills
- 1 year customer service skills
- Sales experience
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: High School Diploma
Ready? Set… APPLY! (the blue button below – we can’t wait to connect with you)
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks