|Financial Services||Business Analysis|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, September 14, 2022|
We are working with a valued Crown Corporation seeking a Business Analyst to join their team on a 3-year project. They are looking for a Business Analyst to join and support ongoing IT initiatives within the financial organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the project team and stakeholders across multiple departments to gather business requirements and produce key business artifacts using best practices
- Participate in the project analysis phase by gathering, documenting, and managing user needs and requirements as they relate to the deployment of various project phases
- Ensure consistency and continuity by participating and contributing to the detailed design phase
- Provide analysis by undertaking information gathering and analysis and by eliciting the details of user requirements in discussion with internal and external users
- Partner with key stakeholders across ITS, the Bank and external stakeholders to support the execution of specific engagement strategies and plans
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree or college diploma in information technology, project management, business analysis, or a related field
- A minimum of five (5) years of recent related experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate to all levels of an organization, using clear and compelling written products and oral presentations/briefings
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve objectives
- International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) - Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) designation
- Demonstrated experience in participating/contributing to RFP processes
- Demonstrated experience with Operational Risk Management concepts, principles, policies, appetite, frameworks, models and practices
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +