|Fluent French and English||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, September 14, 2022|
On behalf of our valued Crown Corporation clients, ExcelITR is seeking a Data Architect for a great contract opportunity. In this role, you will be supporting the client as they undergo an IT modernization initiative, conducting a detailed analysis of the client's business information and provide recommendations. This contract is expected to begin as soon as possible and will run for 6 months with the possibility of extension.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify current data schemas
- Identify current business owners
- Identify current data duplication
- Identify current data flows
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Architect
- Experience working with CRM data designs and legacy data environments
- Experience analyzing, modeling and interpreting large volumes of raw and unstructured data using machine learning
- Bilingualism in English and French is considered an asset.
We appreciate all applicants, however only those who are qualified will be contacted.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
One to two weeks