|Permanent||From: $94,440.00 To: $102,473.00|
|Healthcare||Network and Systems Infrastructure|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, September 20, 2022|
Seeking a Network Administrator for a permanent position with our client in the HealthCare field. Full time hours Monday to Friday. This role is to work onsite.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain the Enterprise IT networking services (VPN, IPS, NAC, Firewall, routers, switches, wireless infrastructure, VoIP servers) including designing, implementing and supporting the systems as required.
- Initiate, manage and successfully complete projects improving the current networking services as necessary ensuring systems operate according to best practices and meet the business needs.
- Create detailed design and deployment documentation from technical architecture designs for communications systems, networks, hardware, software, transmission and signaling systems
- Responsible for monitoring, maintaining and upgrading network/security equipment and data centre infrastructure including UPS and Cooling
- Provide Tier 3 network support with limited supervision.
- Develop and maintain network configuration, documentation, industry best standards and practices.
- Perform problem resolution and assist in the development and documentation of department processes, technical standards, and interface applications
- Work closely with other IT disciplines peers to ensure the current network is scalable, flexible, and sustainable to provide enterprise services to the customer.
Qualifications and Experience
- Palo Alto experience
- Cisco network
- HP Aruba wireless
- Data Center standards (UPS, space and cooling)
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Contract - 1 Year
Two weeks +