Scanning Clerk/Data Entry (Laval, QC)
|Professional Services||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, September 14, 2022|
Job Description: Light for Scanning, Quality, Release/Index – Seated task with constant use of upper extremities, primarily for keyboard related tasks.
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm (including 30-minute lunch and two 15-minute breaks.)
Pay Rate: $17.00/hour
Monday - Friday 3:00pm - 11:00pm (including 30-minute lunch and two 15-minute breaks.)
Pay Rate: $17.00/hour
Roles and Responsibilities
- There are three main components to the position. There are opportunities for rotating staff among these components either on different days or during the duration of the shift.
- 1. Scanning – Prepped cartons are moved (one at a time) to scanner positions. The employee loads sheets into one of various types of scanners for processing and returns sheets to the box in the same order as received. Depending on the source material, sheets may be fed into scanners one at a time or in small batches. This is primarily a seated task but feeding scanners may be while standing, 20% of position as a whole.
- 2. Quality – Confirms accuracy of scanned documents. This is primarily a seated task, 10% of position as a whole.
- 3. Release/Index – Documentation of files and release of scanned material to customer. This is primarily a seated task, 10% of position as a whole.
Qualifications and Experience
- Scanning – Detail oriented, must be able to operate, clean, and troubleshoot scanners.
- Quality and Release/Index – Detail oriented and must be able to operate computer. Position requires significant data input and high rate of key strokes.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week