BILINGUAL (FRENCH) Customer service Analyst Hybrid (3 days on-site, 2 days from home)
|Logistics & Supply Chain||Customer Service|
|English 100%, French 90%||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, September 14, 2022|
Our client is seeking a stellar bilingual customer service analyst to join their team on a permanent basis! If you love shoes and discounts, this opportunity is for YOU! The ideal candidate will a background working as an internal customer service analyst. This role requires FLUENT bilingualism in French.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage Key Accounts, mini key accounts and Independent accounts, by providing exceptional customer service and accurately processing orders;
- Track customer orders/shipments and follow-up when necessary;
- Assist customers by answering queries, problem solving and providing detailed information;
- Run weekly and monthly reports to maintain a clean order bank;
- Help create customer SKUs in the system as well as enter booking orders;
- Prepare manual credit/invoices with appropriate supporting documentation;
- Check availability of product;
- Answer consumer requests through info canada emails;
- Check and respond to customer requests through order desk emails;
- Process cancellations as needed;
- Provide support to sales team as needed;
- Process Return Authorizations.
- Any other duties that arise from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree or College Diploma in a related field;
- 2-4 years customer service experience in an office environment;
- Bilingual in French with the ability to read and write proficiently;
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft applications
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks