|Crown Corporation||Project Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, September 14, 2022|
Seeking a Project Manager for a 7 month contract with the possibility of a 6 month extension. Full Time hours Monday to Friday. While it is 100% remote, the ideal candidate will live in the Victoria or Vancouver region.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing project scope, schedule, and risks to the project plan
- Directing, facilitating, and monitoring RFP development activities
- Working with the Manager, Procurement during the development of the RFP and assisting with the development of evaluation criteria
- Working with the Project Sponsor(s) to secure project resources
- Maintaining engagement with project team and stakeholders;
- Producing project status reports and communicating project status to stakeholders
- Identifying and participating in risk mitigation and issuing resolutions
- Providing monthly timesheet reporting
Qualifications and Experience
- 10 years of experience in Project Management
- Experience in technical writing
- Experience developing competitive procurement documents (RFPs) including evaluation criteria specifically for infrastructure services
- Experience understanding public sector clients and procurement guidelines
- Knowledge and experience in infrastructure migration and operational service
- Project Management Certification: PMP or Prince2.
- University degree in Business or Computer Science.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
1 year contract
Two weeks +