Financial systems analyst Hybrid
|Financial Services||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, September 14, 2022|
Our non profit, environmentalist client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced financial systems analyst to join their team!
This is a permanent full time position providing you with a place to grow, either in IT or in Finance. In this role, you will be reporting to the Manager, Finance and be responsible for the development, implementation, improvement, maintenance and integration of the corporate financial systems, business operations and processes and programs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- As a financial systems analyst you will:
- Provide expert level reporting and analytics to support financial processes, programs and projects
- Responsible for day to day Financial systems support as well as implementation of planned system enhancements.
- Develop new processes and solutions or maintain and improve the existing financial systems
- Ensuring data integrity by addressing data issues, testing system changes, and continually analyzing data workflows for process improvement opportunities.
- Identify, define, and create new business reports and maintain existing reporting inventory and tools
- Review and identification of synergies and improvements across financials systems and processes and enhanced tracking and reporting capabilities
- Document business processes, systems requirements, system maintenance, administration, testing, upgrades, designing future business processes and systems requirements, and complete system configuration and testing.
- Provides technical expertise, support, and solutions in the utilization of all Finance technology and applications across the Finance team, including advising on system impacts when financial policy changes are being assessed
- Expert with Business World for financial reporting, Ceridian Dayforce HCM for payroll reporting and Lotus/IBM Notes for various financial operations
- Collaborate and liaise with both internal teams and third party service providers and other stakeholders
- Manages user access on a timely basis; review, create and update user roles and authorizations to ensure system integrity and security.
Qualifications and Experience
- Completion of post secondary education in Computer Science or related discipline with a strong focus in Accounting/Finance.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a financial system analyst capacity
- Experience working with Business World Financial reporting software
- Finance, Accounting experience or CPA designation is an asset
- Experience working with Lotus/IBM Notes and/or Ceridian Dayforce Payroll system
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +