Credit Operations Representative - HYBRID in Ottawa!
|Financial Services||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, September 14, 2022|
Our client in the banking industry is seeking a Credit Operations Representative to join their team on temporary to permanent bases starting as soon as possible. This ideal candidate must be able to work from 9 am to 5 pm in a HYBRID setting - office is close to Westboro area.
The Credit Operations Representative will be the “service center” for all e-mail and telephone inquiries to support Retail and Commercial Credit Services Products. These include commitments, payouts, renewals, posting, property tax administration, cost of borrowing and any other Credit Operations administrative functions; and performs other related duties as required.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Efficient preparation of all Payouts for internal or external use ensuring accuracy and communication with the Retention Team;
- Thorough and efficient review of all incoming request prior to file preparation; to ensure that audit, risk, treasury and securitization requirements have been met.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy when completing all Commitment documentation in compliance with policies and securitization rules;
- Reads, interprets and ensures validity of supporting legal documentation such as Title Sub searches, Commitments to Insure and CMHC/GE Certificate etc;
- Prepares all legal documents and files in compliance with security and privacy regulations;
- Perform departmental audits for compliance with established policies and procedures to ensure regulatory, privacy and security compliance
- Act as subject matter experts to our internal partners with respect to Retail and Commercial products, processes, document preparation and legislative requirements.
- Disburses mortgage funds via cheque, wire or EFT to solicitor and other financial institutions.
- Posts all credit transactions for retail and commercial accurately
- Ensure department tracker is completed accurately on a daily basis.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that enables effective interaction with employees, members/clients and business representatives
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Comply with hours of work to ensure deadlines and deliverables are consistently met.
- 3 year of admin or customer service experience
- Proficient use of Excel/MS Word required
- Post secondary education and/ or equivalent work experience
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week