Global Welcome Centre Agent - Call Centre 24/7
|3 months to start|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, September 16, 2022|
Our private sector client is looking for people with great customer service skills to join their growing team! Welcome Desks deliver services 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. The main responsibilities are welcome, track, dispatch and follow-up on service requests.
This role will start training on-site in Kanata for the first 4 to 6 weeks and then transition into full-time, work from home. Training is Monday to Friday 9:30am to 6:30pm. You will have some day time shifts to start until you transition to other shifts.
Please only apply if you have open flexibility.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handle customer requests, and coordinate conference calls
- Register incoming calls, emails and web requests and dispatch them according to services and contract commitments, following quality processes
- Create technical support tickets and monitor specific service requests end to end
- Place orders on parts, maintain accurate inventory, and follow up on all logistics/ shipping and receiving functions
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills in English
- Applicants must be flexible to work days and evenings,
- The clients look for a super star personality with great customer service skills
Rate of pay is $17.10/Hour
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks