Senior Administrative - Financial Toronto
|Permanent||From: $50,000.00 To: $60,000.00|
|Financial Services||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, September 21, 2022|
Our client in the Banking industry is currently seeking a senior Administration Officer for a permanent role. This role will allow you to work on site located downtown Toronto and on some occasions from home during normal business hours Monday to Friday. Great permanent that offers benefits from day 1.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyzes, documents, and accurately executes routine, but complex Securities transactions using various computer systems, within set parameters and timelines.
- Ensures that set standards for processing, client services, documentation and execution of routine transactions are met at all times.
- Prioritizes and schedules transaction processing, working within the accepted industry and department established time frames, while adhering to internal audit standards.
- Administers and processes product specific financial or non-financial transactions, according to the Bank's standards, policies, and procedures.
- Researches, prepares, processes, balances, reconciles, and ensures quality control of all financial and non-financial transactions for clients, etc.
- Monitors the incoming documents queue to ensure processing according to the Bank's service standards.
- Maintains client files, ensures efficiency in retrieving documents, and archives closed files for easy accessibility.
- scalates and makes recommendations to the appropriate authority about any inquiries or issues that are beyond their scope.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2 to 3 years of work experience within a regulated dealer operations or bank operations department in an administration or processing role.
- Knowledge of banking, mortgage, investment loan, self-directed, securities, mutual funds, lending products. And other lending products.
- Must possess intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel. Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Outlook is a must.
- Able to work in a high volume, multitasking environment with extremely demanding time frames.
- Securities knowledge and experience related to Corporate Actions, Entitlements, DRIPS, Small Business and Physical Deposits, etc. is preferred and an asset.
- Familiarity with 5S, Kaizen Principles, Six Sigma or other Continuous Improvement methodologies is an asset.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +